"So, You Want to Write a Book?" is a one-hour, intimate focus group, led by Laci Swann of Sharp Editorial, providing all the tools to write a book, tools you need to know before writing your future best-seller!
This session will be held on January 24, 2021 at 2pm
This group is only open to seven participants per session, so that each person will have plenty of time to ask specific questions pertaining to book concerns.
What to expect in this one-hour session:
- Laci's best-selling, three-step framework strategy for effectively writing a book
- The exact steps to execute your book idea
- Must-know elements to write a book (before the publishing steps)
- How to move through writer's block
- Two things to avoid to ensure a fluid manuscript
- Laci's list of resources for the next step (publishing)
- Creating a writing schedule
- AND MORE!
This $135 session is 15% off Laci's one-hour consulting fee of $150. Be sure to reserve your seat while spots are available.
Upon purchase, you will receive a downloadable confirmation with instructions on how to join the focus group.