UTILIZE SHARP EDITORIAL TO GIVE YOUR MANUSCRIPT THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE FOR SUCCESS AND PUBLICATION. 

THROUGH TRANSPARENT, EMPATHETIC, AND DELIBERATE GUIDANCE, YOUR MANUSCRIPT WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE AT ITS BEST.

EVEN BETTER?

YOU WILL BECOME A MORE SKILLED WRITER IN THE PROCESS.

OPTION A.

GHOSTWRITING

If you prefer to outsource your idea or would like a professional to handle the bulk of your manuscript, a ghostwriter would be the ideal option. Ghostwriting is  a rather common practice. Authors hire a ghostwriter to use their pre-existing idea to craft content. The process involves regular communication between the author and ghostwriter, and the author must provide as much detail as possible in order to establish the tone and intent, thus achieving the author’s intended vision while maintaining the author’s voice. When choosing this options, authors are to provide 20% of content and the ghostwriter crafts the remaining 80%

OPTION B.

DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING

This is the most comprehensive package. With developmental editing, authors can expect their documents to be elevated to the next level. Weak passages will be identified and re-written, vague areas will be pinpointed and developed, repetition will be eliminated, and the entire manuscript will be proofread for errors and inconsistencies. This option is the most popular among authors because it allows writers to maintain the originality of their manuscript while providing the strength and skill of a professional. Authors provide 70% of the content and the editor develops the remaining 30%. You will receive maximum feedback regarding overall structure, manuscript development, plot advice, character arcs, and tension architecture. Additionally, you will be trained in the process to self-edit and revise, thus becoming a stronger writer.

OPTION C.

PROOFREADING

Even the most skilled writers overlook their errors. The good news is, a reliable, trained editor will correct those errors, handle the consistency in usage and presentation, accuracy in text, and manage all grammar and syntax in addition to eliminating inelegant or confusing words while liaising with the author to resolve queries. Sharp Editorial guarantees all proofreading services are of the highest quality, ensuring every client is satisfied with the editorial corrections provided. This option includes a micro approach with careful, page-by-page edits regarding syntax, word choice, clarity, typos and other common issues.

CONTACT SE

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!